Sunday, November 14, 2010

Favourite celeb fashion pics of the week...

Doesn't Emma Watson look lovely at Friday's premiere of Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows? I must admit, I wasn't too keen on the hair at first - but she's finally laid to rest Hermione and the hair is simply screaming 'I'm freeeeeeeeeee!'


Both Danni and Cheryl looked amazing on last night's XFactor. Dannii wore a striking white toga-style asymmetrical Carla Zampatti gown and nude Sergio Rossi heels...


Whilst Cheryl looked amazing in this strapless Cavalli gown.

3 comments:

  1. Little Miss SunshineNovember 14, 2010 at 1:48 PM

    I think Cheryl looks fantastic this week - love this dress on her, much softer & feminine than her previous outfits xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love Emma's dress! Thanks for including those other dresses too! I hadn't seen them before!
    -Charlotte
    allesmode2010.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's beautiful isn't it, she looks absolutely stunning! I love your blog by the way! Happy 2011! x

    ReplyDelete