Thursday, September 23, 2010

Eat Pray Love

I went to the Eat Pray Love premiere last night in London which was fabulous! Julia Roberts looked amazing as always in a white Stella McCartney trouser suit. The film was good - it definitely made me want to go and find myself in Bali, preferably with Javier Bardem.

I wore lovemedesigns Crystal Cross Necklace which complemented my black maxi dress perfectly! (As you can see am desperately hanging onto what is left of the summer!)

4 comments:

  1. wow, looks amazing and I heard the film is great! I've always wanted to go to Bali!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how was the film Mel? I want to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great! A good feel good movie. It makes me want to go to Bali too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this film!!!!! You're so lucky that you got to go to the premiere! (Also love the cross necklace, soooo pretty!)

    ReplyDelete