I'm Mel, the voice behind the blog. I, alongside my lovely Mum Linda, are the designers here at loveme and work very closely together even though we live at opposite ends of the world! Whilst I'm in the hustle and bustle of London, Mum lives in the beautiful city of Cape Town and she often says it is the breathtaking scenery and nature which inspires her.
Many of the stones we use in our pieces are sourced from Cape Town and I often go back home to source new materials (as well as getting my fix of the South African sunshine!)
Last but not least is Chuck, our marketing whizz and online guru! Without Chuck we wouldn't have a website or a blog, so he is the brains behind this operation!At lovemedesigns we are extremely passionate about what we do. We hope you like the designs and we're always happy to hear from you!
lovemedesigns
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment