Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sparkle This Winter!

I've finally* accepted that Winter has arrived *sob. But, do you want to know what is keeping me going through these dark winter months?? Fabulous jewellery of course!! I know that a beautiful, sparkly necklace can't keep you warm...BUT...it can make you feel amazingly glamorous and is the perfect accessory for this season's glitzy pre-Christmas parties. 

I must say that even though I moan about being cold ALL the time, there is something magical about this time of year...The Christmas lights have been switched on all over London, I'm already over excited about the must-do yearly tradition of ice-skating at Somerset House, (no I can't ice-skate but it's just so romantic and the Christmas Tree is always so pretty!) I've naturally started on the mulled wine (or hot cider as I discovered last night - amazing) and of course there's all the fabulous parties to look forward to!


So, apart from a heavily insulated and highly fashionable coat, a sparkly necklace is a must buy this month and at lovemedesigns we have the perfect piece just for you...

4 comments:

  1. I love your crystal and pearl necklace! Would look lovely with the dress I'm wearing to a wedding next weekend :) Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh thanks Lottie! It would look fabulous worn to a wedding - what's your dress like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a strapless classic little black dress (it's an evening wedding) so your necklace would look amazing with it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds gorgeous!! Post a piccy on your blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete